Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. We need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or inquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia. We also ensure we manage any data we collect from you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information
When you register or activate an account on the Ausﬁnex platform, you must provide the personal information of the individual registering on the Ausﬁnex platform as required by Australian law.
The personal information we collect may include but not limited to your full name, date of birth, residential address, phone number and Google Authenticator account for Two-Factor Authentication to improve account security.
If you agree to use biometric authentication methods to log in or use Ausfinex services, such as fingerprint recognition and facial recognition, you need to provide us with the corresponding information, such as the fingerprint information and facial information, and your consent to the processing of your biometric data.
1.2 Identity Information
To comply with global industry regulatory standards, local industry regulatory standards, and government orders in different aspects such as Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know-Your-Client (KYC), and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF), Ausfinex is required to collect personal information in addition to Identification Information, such as identity documents (including passport, driver’s license, national identity card, state ID card, tax ID number, passport number, driver’s license details, national identity card details, visa information, etc.), proof of address, source of fund declaration, purposes of fund documents, and source of wealth. we reserve the right to change the content and requirements of the collected information as the global industry regulatory standards, local regulatory standards or government orders change. This provision applies to all Ausfinex Accounts.
1.3 Service Usage Information
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. When you use Ausﬁnex platform services, Ausﬁnex automatically receives and records information received from your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, use of language, access date and time, software and hardware features, and other data. This information may be directly obtained by Ausﬁnex or through third party services.
We may monitor and collect tracking information related to usage including but not limited to your phone number, access date and time, device type and device identification, operating system and hardware setting, browser type, and information derived from SIM card, network operator, IP address, GPS and WLAN. This information may be directly obtained by Ausfinex or through third-party service providers. The collection of Service Usage Information helps our systems to ensure that our interface is accessible for users across all platforms and can aid during criminal investigations.
1.4 Cookies and Applets
1.5 Transaction and Financial Information
2. How We Collect Information
We collect your personal information either directly provided by you or third-party sources. In the following situations, we will collect and process the information about you:
- where you register, log in or visit Ausfinex, KYC or use any of our services;
- where you voluntarily complete any user survey or provide feedback to us via email or any other channel;
- We may collect information about you from third-party sources, including but not limited to: public databases, credit bureaus and ID verification partners, blockchain data, marketing partners and resellers, advertising partners and analytics providers;
3. Use of Information
Under the following circumstances, Ausﬁnex will disclose your personal information in full or in part:
3.1 To Comply with Legal and Regulatory Requirements
- From time to time, Ausfinex receives requests about its customers from law enforcement agencies around the world. This policy here to provide you and law enforcement with information about how these requests are processed.
- When Ausfinex is contacted, law enforcement is generally interested in information about customer’s identities and information about their trading activities. From time to time, Ausfinex also receives requests relating to the freezing and seizing of customers’ assets.
- When such requests are received, Ausfinex requires that it be accompanied by an appropriate legal process. This can vary from place to place. For example, production orders, search warrants, freezing orders, seizure orders and subpoenas, but also requests for voluntary disclosure of data may all amount to legal process. Ausfinex reviews each order and request for voluntary disclosure to determine that it has a valid legal basis and that any response is narrowly tailored to ensure that only the data and/or remedy to which law enforcement is entitled is provided. In addition, in respect of requests relating to the freezing and/or seizing of assets, Ausfinex requires that the request (i) follows the relevant local jurisdiction’s legal process, and (ii) contains all necessary instructions, including, where applicable, the duration of the freeze.
- Ausfinex also reserves the right to make disclosures to authorities in order to protect itself, any Associates, and customers.
3.2 To Provide and maintain Ausfinex Services
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
- Ausﬁnex will not sell, share, lease or trade your personal information to any third-party. However, such information does not involve the following parties and does not include the following information: our affiliates trusted third parties who help us operate our websites, manage our business, or provide services to you, provided that such parties agree to keep such information confidential; When we believe that information disclosure is appropriate, or it is required by any of the applicable laws, regulations, rules or by any order of courts or other competent authorities, and is necessary for executing the strategy of our Website and ensuring the proper functioning of the Website, or as may be necessary for the related parties to provide services, or for the protection of the rights, property or safety of us or other persons.
- Ausﬁnex does not allow the collection, editing, or selling of your personal information in any way. Ausﬁnex has the right to terminate the service of any users found engaging in the above activities mentioned.
- Any information collected by Ausﬁnex or Ausﬁnex afﬁliated companies will be stored on its servers. These data may be transmitted without respect to jurisdiction to any servers operated by Ausﬁnex
- You are required to disclose your details if you are found to be in violation of Australian laws or laws of your jurisdiction, regulations or Ausﬁnex service agreements or related rules;
- Your personal information may be disclosed to third party sources to provide you with products and service information as requested;
- Ausﬁnex reserves the right to decide to provide any necessary information or contact information to facilitate the completion of a transaction or dispute resolution during a transaction created on the Ausﬁnex platform;
- Ausﬁnex may provide any necessary information to financial institutes to facilitate the completion of a transaction, fraudulent complaints or dispute resolution.
- As is required to facilitate trade, Ausfinex may use a bank account under a third party company such as Ausfinpay Pty Ltd. To facilitate fiat currency transactions, Ausfinex may share your personal information with such a company and/or with our banking partner.
3.3 For Communication Purpose
Ausfinex collects your personal information including your phone number and email address to communicate with you electronically to establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- to understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services;
- to recommend particular products, services, and opportunities to you;
- to inform you about trading and financing features;
- to provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and enhancements to the Site;
- to develop, enhance, and market products and services, and provide products and services to you;
- to process billing and collection of any fees;
- to conduct surveys and get feedback from you;
- to deliver products and services to you;
- to provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as a customer;
- and, to meet Ausfinex’s legal and regulatory requirements.
4 Protection of User Data
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Ausﬁnex has security measures in place to ensure that your information is not lost, abused, or altered. We update and test our security on an ongoing basis but there is no perfect solution. We implemented a number of security measures to ensure that your information is not lost, abused, or altered, including, but not limited to:
- Physical measures: records of your personal data will be stored in a properly locked place.
- Electronic measures: The computer data that contain your personal information will be stored in computer systems, on the secure cloud server and storage media that are subject to strict login restrictions.
- Management measures: only staff members duly authorised by us can access your personal data, and these staff members shall comply with our internal code concerning personal data confidentiality.
- Technical measures: such encryption techniques as Secure Socket Layer Encryption may be used to convey your personal data.
- Other measures: our network servers are protected by a proper ‘firewall ‘.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Your account has a security feature to protect your account and password information. Please protect your personal information, and only provide personal information when absolutely necessary while using Ausﬁnex platform services for online transactions.
It is impossible to guarantee 100% security of information. As such, we request that you understand the responsibility to independently take safety precautions to protect your own personal information. You agree that we shall not be liable for any information leakage and other losses not caused by our intention or gross negligence, including but not limited to hacker attack, power interruption, or unavoidable technical failure, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
If you suspect that your personal information has been compromised, especially account and/or password information, please change your password and contact Ausﬁnex customer service on [email protected] immediately.
5. Privacy Policies for non-Ausfinex websites
We provide links to Web sites outside of our websites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
7. Contact Us
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.